Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

New Bedroom + HAIR

I've cleaned my room for the 3rd time and it's officially cleared out of unnecessary (at least most) junk and it's nice and tidy!

So as I promised, here are photos of the new layout and furniture! I rearranged some posters but the others are left up. It'd be too much work to switch them around and change it.

The window was a great spot to hang my towels! 



I was in need of a bookcase! All of my things were on my desk and under my bed and even in my old, broken dresser lol
the majority of things in it are GazettE related too.

A clothes rack specially bought for only my GazetttE shirts lolol
im deep in for them

Other than that, I got rid of my blonde hair today. I'll totally miss it but I love being back to black hair! 


Well, that's pretty much all for now. New room and hair. I don't have much to say about them~
thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment