Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

You know.... I love traveling. I absolutely fucking love it. It makes me so happy and just gives so much satisfaction... I guess that's because it's a vacation. No work, no usual at home responsibilities, and usually it's at a place where I'm surrounded by strangers. Well, being surrounded only by strangers can make it a bit frightening, especially if there are language barriers. But if I fuck up and embarrass myself, I'm just going to fly back home where no one will know about it! Except me.

I would honestly fly anywhere to see GazettE if I could. Anywhere. If.

I know I should save my money for college and other very good priorities but music gets in the way so much and it's the main point of my travels, not that I regret anything, cause I don't.
Fuck. In 2014 I was able to visit Japan again but two months later I flew to LA for ONE OK ROCK! Now here I am already planning another Japan trip.. Honestly, I want to travel as much as I can before it becomes harder for me to do so because of university and if I find a decent, steady job that's good for my adult years. (Until I find something even better).
when it's a vacation at some place entirely new, if everything is going well, it's absolutely fun and maybe even life changing.

I hope that people who want to travel to a different country or state will be able to do so. It'll take time but I'm so sure it can happen.
This summer, I'll be flying out of state to see FALL OUT BOY for the very first time and meet a wonderful online friend of mine. I'm excited but I actually keep forgetting I'm going to see FOB. I'm going to be very mad at myself if I forget the FOB shirt I bought specifically for that day.

Here are some out of the window airplane photos before I took off to Mexico and LA!




(Now that I have a new phone, I can't wait to take better photos while in the plane)

No comments:

Post a Comment