Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Sunny Seattle

Spriiiiiiiiiiiiinnggg!!!
I understand why some people hate Spring, but at the same time I don't. The only thing I hate about it is... ALLERGIES! Right now, there's so much pollen, or as my lovely peers like calling it, plant sperm (tru tho), flying around that it honestly looks like it's snowing. What else is there to hate about Spring though? I suppose if you live in a state where the weather is generally hot, Spring and Summer would suck ass but I live in Seattle and the sun makes me so happy. I actually get stuff done and feel a lot better, so those are both bonuses in the season. I think another one we, students, can agree on would be the fact that there's summer break. Well, for college students it depends if you take classes or not but I sure as hell won't~
Enough about the weather~
I have a lot of activities/travel plans coming up within the next few months. VEGAS and TOKYO! I'm really excited and the timing is coming up so quick. Now that I have a new camera I'm going to do my best to take a million photos but I'm not too sure on Videos. I've always wanted to do a travel vlog kind of thing though you know? We'll see.... my camera isn't the best though but as long as it still works.
Other than those trips coming up I've created a group for fans of Japanese Rock in WA state and our first gathering is next month! Woooooo!
Let's make friends. 

Let's see... After those, I'm still waiting for the GazettE to announce their release date for DOGMA. I know it's going to be a fantastic album and I cannot wait to hear the songs LIVE! I love this band so much ahah... I had a dream that it was going to be released on August 15th of 2015 so if that comes truuuee....... ;)

And speaking of releases, I highly recommend Miyavi's newest album "The Others"! I'm still waiting for my copy, which I should receive tomorrow, but I already heard a few songs and they're so GOOD! I'm so proud of how much he's accomplished throughout the years and his music never ever disappoints! I also recommend Taylor Swift's Bad Blood cause holy shit I cannot stop. It's so addicting...

REITA (Ba. the GazettE)
He's on the cover of Silver Accessory!!!
http://www.smart-silver.com/jp/index.html
Release on May 28th

He looks great....isn't he adorable? So adorable. I'm also happy that he's on the cover of this. He was recently on Rock and Read too. I wonder which member would be next on a cover?
It's probably obvious but I'm totally buying iittt >w<

Alright, it's about time I end it here and stop coming up with shit to write about lol

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment