Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015


Why is brainstorming for tattoos so hard?!
Is it cause I might truly be uncertain? Am I just really that clueless on everything including this?

I want one, I really do... but I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I want. For sure though I want one underneath my collarbone and if I can think of something nice that'll fit the area I'll get one there. I do want to get one there first...

Honestly, I want something to represent my favorite band but more importantly, one want that will represent my family. So it would be nice if I can come up with something really good that I could use that isn't just tattooing my mother's maiden name. If I can think of something small I can put it in that area then my second tattoo can be on my arm. It'll hurt like fuck but I want one on my wrist actually.

I also wanted to refrain from the whole... tattooing lyrics thing but I found a line I can use that has multiple meanings to me and if anyone asks about it I can totally bullshit something that makes sense.
With just words going across it'd be perfect underneath the collarbone... but I want something even better.
For the mean time, I just gotta continue thinking up ideas then waiting awhile to see if I still like that idea. Maybe when I travel in the near future something will just BAM! inspire me and I want it printed on me lol

For one that represents my family, maybe my mom can help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment