Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Hi guys! Gosh, it's been a long time since I've blogged. I definitely need to make a post soon about my Japan trip back in September! It was an amazing experience and I'm so glad I went. I got to see the GazettE live and ate delicious food... and of course when it came to time to head back to the airport I was just bawling.

Anyway, classes started a few weeks ago and I'm finally taking Japanese classes. I wanna do my best in that class and learn as much as I can in all the classes they offer then continue to more advance classes once I'm in university. Now that I think about it, I have a lot to do. I don't know which universities to apply to yet and I want to study abroad to Japan for at least a year so I gotta look into that as well. 

I figured I'd make this post to write what I've learned so far in Japanese. We started to learn grammar on maybe the 3rd week? So now we're actually doing sentences. Asking for personal questions such as name and school info, where someone is from, yes or no question, and a few questions like "what is that over there?" "How do you say that in Japanese/English?"
So!! I'm going to introduce myself a little bit and tell you about Reita, Ruki, and Aoi of Gazette lol....

はいじめまして。れいだです。どぞよろしく。わたしはだいがくせいです。にねんせいです。(ok thats all I know so far about what to say about myself lolol)


Aoi | 葵 | あおい

Ruki | ルキ| るき

Reita | れいた


こちらはれいたさんです。れいたさんはにほんのかながわからきました。こちらはるきさんです。るきさんもにほんのかながわですよ。 あおいさんはにほんの三重県からました。

Speaking of which! the GazettE released their teaser video for UGLY and made a new website. Check out for more on my gaze fanpage http://oranginaislife.tumblr.com !
(I'm just lazy to make a post with all the details and links rn tbh but yeah)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment